Selecting a Sales & Marketing Professional
Your most important decision when selling your home is the selection of the person you choose to represent you.
The job of your Sales Professional is to support you in selling your home with the best possible terms and to aid you through the entire process.
Your Sales Professional will explain the process of selling a home, and familiarize you with the various activities, documents and procedures that you will experience throughout the transaction.
Tips For Selecting an Agent
Your Real Estate Professional should be:
- Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting your transaction.
- Effective in multi-party, face-to-face negotiations.
- Highly-trained, with access to programs for continued learning and additional certifications.
- Resourceful in attracting the largest possible pool of potential buyers.
- Knowledgeable in the technology resources that facilitate the transaction.
- Assisted by a fully-staffed marketing department.
- Supported by professional legal counsel.
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
In order to sell your home quickly with the best possible terms, it's necessary to prepare your home for the market.
This process includes:
- Deciding when to put your home on the market.
- Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales, local market conditions and your motivation to sell.
- Estimating probable net proceeds.
- Advising you on how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
Marketing Your Property
Here are just a few of the items we do:
- Ordering a "FOR SALE" sign to be placed prominently on your property.
- Installing a lock box to make it easy for agents to show your home.
- Submitting your home to the regional Multiple Listing Service for immediate exposure to the real estate community.
- Arranging Sales Associates in the area to tour the home.
- Developing a flyer/brochure highlighting the features and benefits of your home.
Contact us today to discuss in more detail! We are happy to answer any and all of your questions.